Estate Planning Law
Estate Planning Law Cedar Park TX
Everyone has something or someone they wish to protect in the event they become incapacitated or pass away. We each have an obligation to provide for and care for those that depend on us. With proper legal counsel and preparation by the Black Law Firm your loved ones, your personal assets, as well as your corporate assets, are much better prepared to the weather the legal storms that may come in your absence.
If you don’t take care of it, the government will make these important decisions for you!
Things you should consider:
Power of Attorney (POA)
- Do you have a durable power of attorney in case you need someone to make decisions on your behalf?
- Does it need to be amended to include medical or financial decision making?
- Have you created a POA for a specific situation or need to revoke it?
Wills & Trusts
- Who would you like to appoint as guardian of your children?
- What happens to your business if you pass away?
- Do you already have a will or trust in place that needs amending?
- What will happen to your digital assets like your email, Facebook, or LinkedIn account?
- Who will take care of wrapping up your estate?
With the proper preparation provided by Black Law Firm there’s no need to wonder if your loved one will still be cared for, what will happen to your personal or corporate assets, or how you can make that special gift as part of your will or living trust. Black Law Firm can meet each of these needs.