Business Law Cedar Park TX
Most of our business clients are small to medium-sized businesses. Companies have several things to consider when trying to grow or protect your assets or growing idea. Black Law Firm can help with almost anything and if we can’t, unlike most law firms, we won’t take you case.
1) Adding an employee or independent contractor
- Do you know what the difference is or how it might affect your liability?
- Do you have you have an appropriate contract in place?
- Have you considered a Non-disclosure agreement?
- Is there an employee handbook in place?
2) Forming a company
- What structure is right for your business?
- Do you have corporate by-laws and a form for minutes?
- Have you created the required documents and agreements?
- Does your company have a Buy-Sell agreement?
- In your company agreements, do you consider what will happen if you want to add, subtract, or substitute a partner?
- Is a partner silent, limited, or general? What are the benefits of each?
- Have you drafted a private placement memorandum?
- Does you promissory note have the details and specifications you discussed with the borrower/lender?
- Do your communications constitute legal offer to buy or sell?